CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Halle is 6 months old!










Well....I can't believe it, but Halle is already 6 months old! She is sitting and just got her first tooth :) Halle and Maleah both got their first tooth on the exact same day at 6 months and 1 week...isn't that ironic???? Halle is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest fun baby in the world!! I am so glad she is mine :) I am so grateful for my beautiful family....my 2 girls are the funnest little things in the world! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

first of all she is so dang cute!!! and getting closer to a year old!! i am so sorry things have been so crazy for you guys lately, RSV is the worst! Do you need anything at all? please let me know if you do. and lets get together as soon as you feel up to it! :) we need some serious girl time, especially before i pop out number 3! loves you cutie! xoxo