CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cows, Horses, and Pigs.....OH MY!!

Saturday Night we thought it might be fun to do something a little different than usual, so we headed over to Thanksgiving Point. We wandered around for a bit through the beautiful flower gardens, and then hit the farm! Maleah was getting a kick out of all the animals and loved petting MOST of them...the Llama and her, however, didn't hit if off! You can see in one of the pictures above how they are leaning away from each other! Good times! We even went on a THRILLING horse carriage ride around the farm.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

HEy - how bout next time you start a blog you let me know huh? j/k I just found you though and it made my night. I miss you! And Maleah is the cutest thing ever, but you already knew that. Let's get together next time I'm in Utah, K?